- Parents and guardians shoulder the responsibility for enforcing curfew violations. All persons charged with curfew violations will be referred to Juvenile Court.
- Children under 12 cannot be out on public streets, highways, sidewalks, public parks or public grounds from the onset of darkness until 6 a.m.
- Young people 12 or older, but under 16 years of age, cannot be out on public streets, highways, sidewalks, public parks or public grounds from 10:30 p.m. to 6 a.m.
- No one 16 years of age or older, but under 18 years of age, can be out between 12 midnight and 6 a.m.
- Exceptions to these rules are when: children and teens are accompanied by parents, guardians, or members of the family who are 18 years or older; they are on errands or other legitimate business under the parents' direction; or they are engaged in gainful and lawful employment during curfew hours.
- In addition, no unsupervised persons under the age of 18 may be on public streets in the Coventry business district, the Cedar Lee business district and Severance Town Center between the hours of 6 p.m. to 6 a.m.