What kinds of events in the City require a permit?

Permits are needed for races, walkathons and bikeathons. Contact Community Relations by calling 216-291-2323 or Email Community Relations for additional information.

Show All Answers

1. As a new homeowner, how can I find out more about the city?
2. Are there any home and garden tours in the City?
3. What kinds of events in the City require a permit?
4. When is Arbor Day celebrated?
5. Does the City have a Memorial Day ceremony?
6. Is a permit needed for a garage sale? What about estate or liquidation sales; is a permit necessary for those as well?
7. My neighbors have frequent loud parties that are a disturbance. What should I do?
8. I am having problems with my neighbor; how can the City help?
9. My organization/class would like a tour of City Hall. What is the procedure?
10. How do I become a street contact?
11. Our street has some issues that need to be discussed. Can the City help us with a street meeting?
12. Our street is having a block party. Who do I call to have our street blocked off?